We are super excited to be attending LEGO™ KidsFest in Harrisburg Pennsylvania! Have you heard about this national tour to promote creative hands on building? We're sharing all of the details as well as giving away two tickets to attend!
This is a sponsored post but, as always, all opinions and enthusiasm is 100% ours!
When we heard that LEGO KidsFest was stopping in Harrisburg PA April 8 to 10, 2016, we immediately put it on our calendar and planned to attend. We love LEGO bricks in our house from DUPLO to LEGO Friends! We were fortunate to be able to work with LEGO KidsFest to tell you more about this event and we're even giving away two tickets! If you aren't in Pennsylvania, be sure to search other locations in your area.
What will you find at LEGO KidsFest?
- LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
- LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
- LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
- LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
- LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
Five sessions, all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length, are held at each tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased online in advance which I highly recommend since some cities are already sold out and others are going quickly! Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
One of our lucky readers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, April 8, 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Friday, March 3 and announced on here as well as notified by me via email. Be sure to leave a comment telling us which activity your kids will love most!
More from Still Playing School:
For all of our posts and ideas please follow us on Pinterest:
Subscribe to our weekly emails for exclusive news, all of our posts, and free printables!