To complete our 2nd blogversary celebration I'm hosting a Still Playing School Reddit inspired Ask Me Anything. Imagine we are sitting down to have coffee together, then ask me anything on your mind. If you'd like, you can hold D while I answer.
- Leave your question(s) in the comments asking literally anything and I promise to answer it to the best of my ability.
- You may ask more than one question. You may ask follow up questions after my answer.
- Your questions can be directed to me, E, or even Mr. SPS (though he may choose not participate). You may also ask anything about D or Violet, but of course, I'll be doing my best to answer for them!
- You may ask about our family, parenting, education, topics I've written about, something completely random, something you've always wondered, ANYthing.
- If you ask an advice question, I may use if for our Guidance Office feature.
- Similarly, if your question prompts a lengthy response, I may use it as its own blog post.
- Please don't worry about offending me as that doesn't happen easily.
- If the answer to your question is too personal to publish, I will answer you privately via email.
In exchange, I'd love to know which of our features or topics are your favorites (Show & Tell, educational activities, giveaways, art/crafts, recipes, grief work, infant development, etc.) or what you'd like to see me write about more often (new topics, elaborations on past posts, something completely different).
As always, your comments will have to be moderated before they appear so you won't see them right away. (I only do this in case someone we know IRL comments with one of the kids' names instead of their initials. Well, and to prevent spam.)
- About Us
- Remembering Violet
- Sensory Play
- Literacy Activities
- Seasonal Activities
- Browse By Age