Our allergies are horrible right now. We haven't gone to any of our regular activities all week since going outside makes us feel so much worse. And you KNOW I schedule us to frantic busyness.
Last night I was wide awake at 2 am, trying to occupy my mind with what I could do with E today. I made a list:
- file folder games
- painting a present for Mutti's birthday
- April hand print art for Nana and Mutti
- wash the couch covers and let E jump on the couch while they are drying
- scrub the kitchen floor (hey, E likes to clean)
- experiment with baking soda and colored vinegar