Spring has sprung! We love to get outside to play as much as we can. Here is a list of our favorite ways to play outdoors as well as some ideas that are new for us to try this season!
1. Homemade Sidewalk Chalk Paint - We make our own sidewalk chalk paint which is very vibrant when it dries! This recipe is a great alternative to traditional sidewalk chalk (which we also love)!
2. DIY Outdoor Roads from And Next Comes L - We love to create roads for our toy vehicles!
3. Colorful Puddle Splash from Lemon Lime Adventures - We're going to grab our galoshes to enjoy a colorful and wet walk this season!
5. Dinosaur Garden from Fun at Home with Kids - Who wouldn't want to create a small world play space in their own backyard?
6. Paint with Water - All we need is some brushes and a container of water to paint every surface in sight!
7. Play Dough Nature Walk from How Wee Learn - All we need is play dough and nature for this inspiring idea!
8. Bubbles are always an outside hit but we want to try Happy Hooligans' Giant Bubble Recipe and Housing a Forest's Bubble Snakes!
9. Garden Together - We use our salad tables but vegetables, herbs, or flowers in containers or the ground are all wonderful to grow with children. Daily watering tasks become water play with most kids!
10. Thinking beyond that traditional hopscotch we'd love to try No Time for Flash Cards' Outdoor Number Line!
What's on your outdoor play to do list for the Spring?
For all of our posts and ideas please follow us on Pinterest:Follow Still Playing School's board Spring on Pinterest.
Subscribe to our weekly emails for exclusive news, all of our posts, and free printables!